AICTE Full Form: AICTE stands for the All India Council for Technical Education, and it is a national-level council for higher technical education. AICTE is the government body that comes under the Department of Higher Education and Ministry of Human Resources Development.
AICTE Full Form
It was founded in November 1945 as the advisory body but in 1987 given statutory status by Act of Parliament now AICTE coordinate and plane the development of the technical education and management education system in India, which includes mostly all Technical Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
10 Board of Studies Control by AICTE
- UG Engineering and Technology (BTech)
- PG Eng. (MTech)
- Management Studies (MBA)
- Vocational Education
- Technical Education
- Pharmaceutical Education (B.Pharm, M.pharm)
- Architecture (B.Arch, M.Arch)
- Hotel Management
- Informational Technology
- Town and Country Planning
Objectives of AICTE
- Proper Co-ordination and development of technical Education systems
- Improvement of education quality of each Technical education system
- Monitoring and evaluating all the Affiliated Institutes
- To fund Institutes in priorities areas.
- To promote the qualitative improvement of education.
- Set standards for the institutes
AICTE Regional Offices
Apart from the New-Delhi headquarters, AICTE has many regional offices present across India.
- New-Delhi (HQ)
|AICTE||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Current Chairman||Anil Sahasrabudhe|
|Member Secretary||Alok Prakash Mittal|
|Regulate by||Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)|
You may also interested in: