B.Tech Full Form: Bachelor of Technology
B.Tech Full-Form Bachelor of Technology. It is an undergraduate course that offers an Engineering degree in various disciplines. Many countries such as Canada, India, Zimbabwe, Kenya, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, and the United States offer this course. In India, there are more than thousands of institutes and universities which offer B.Tech courses in various disciplines and every year more than 1.4 million students give exam for top-rated B.Tech institutes.
B. Tech in India
In India, there are many institutes that offer B.Tech courses, and JEE mains and Advance are the two exams a student has to clear, to get admission to the best B.Tech institutes. In India Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) referred to as the best B. Tech institutes and there are 16 IITs in India. Every year one of the IITs organizes the JEE mains and advance exams twice a year to select the top-ranked students for the various B. Tech courses.
Apart from IITs, there are many other Government and private institutes and universities which offer this course some of the famous institutes are the National Institute of Technologies (NIT), Delhi Technological University (DTU), BITS, GGSIPU, etc.
B. Tech Structure
There are many trades in B. Tech itself and the complete course is of 4 years, which is divided into 8 semesters, 2 semesters each year.
Some Famous disciplines of B. Tech:
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agriculture and Food Engineering
B. Tech Admission in India
In India every year Government and Private institutes conduct entrance exams on the national and state level for the admission process, only those students allow taking part in the admission who secure the required score in the exam.
Some of popular India’s BTech entrance Exam
- JEE Mains: Joint Entrance Exam(JEE) conducted on the national level by the National Testing Agency.
- BITSAT: Birla Institute of Technology and Science(BITS) conducts this exam for their university.
- MET: This exam conducted by Manipal University.
- VITEEE: Conducted by VIT university.
- SRMJEEE: The SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology for all eligible aspirants
B. Tech Quick Summary
|Full-Form||Bachelors of Technology|
|Course Period||4 Years|
|Top Exam||JEE (Joint Entrance Exam)|