HTML: HyperText Markup Language
HTML abbreviates for hypertext markup language built to develop web pages and is coded or written in the established HTML components. Hyperlink refers to a wide array of a network in a page onto other pages. Markup language attribute to tags that are applied to best describe a page layout and components within the page. The central point of focus is how the information is going to be shown on the web-pages. HTML documents are understood and are visible to us via the web browsers
Few popular web browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer etc.
HTML was devised by Tim Berners-Lee in the late 1990s which was initially released in 1993. Earlier, many HTML versions have been launched. Currently, the HTML5 version is achieving fame because of its various extensive features few which are as follows:
- Video: possible to stream video and video elements from the website.
- Figure: Clear illustration of the visual contents like photos and diagrams.
- Section: divisional classification helps to keep the content on the web page organized in thematic groups.
- NAV: Establishes a link between two websites.
- Header: Allows to cluster introductory elements on a website like a logo, navigation items, search form, etc.
- Footer: Situated at the bottom of a webpage. Generally containing copyright information, links to social media and navigation items.
Some examples of HTML document
<!DOCTYPE> <html> <body> <h1>Write Your First Heading</h1> <p>Write Your First Paragraph.</p> </body> </html>
People are also reading: