MBA: Master of Business Administration
MBA is a postgraduate certificate in a business organization that represents the Master of Business Administration. This is a prominent postgraduate program for the understudies who need to make their vocation in business the board.
MBA was basically originated in the late 19th century, first-ever business school was founded in 1900, named tuck school of business at Dartmouth College.
This course has become prevalent due to several reasons, Globalization being the most popular one.
These days there is an extraordinary interest for MBA experts in global organizations. You should have a graduation degree to take affirmation in an MBA course.
There are many specialized fields in MBA such as:
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations management
- International Business
- Rural Management
- Agri-Business management
- Health care management
Students who pursue an MBA as a career tend to study application and theories of business, it also includes management principles that provide students with knowledge which can be applied in a real-life situation and in industries.
Some universities offer a dual degree program, which reduces the cost and time of the students.
There are many top colleges for MBA and students who Score good grades are recruited by the best company and placed by the institution. Below is the list of top MBA colleges:-
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- XLRI: Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- IMT: Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad