MBBS: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
MBBS is well known and founded degree on the grounds and principles of the medical world. It stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Awarded by medical schools and universities MBBS is popularised on the notion of two medical degrees awarded together as one. MBBS comprises two separate domains one in the field about medicine and another is the field of surgery. If one wishes to practice any careers leading down the line of medicine, he shall successfully attain this degree.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Exam:
Eligibility criteria are simple. Students who have knowledge of the science field meaning those who have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with the mandatory English language at the higher secondary level after qualifying an entrance examination conducted by medical colleges on either national or state level are eligible for the seat in MBBS course.
MBBS follows a five and a half year of course duration wherein the students also must get internship experience. This internship in the course is an allocated period of approximately one year depending on the country and the university. This period allocated to internship allows students to gain first-hand knowledge and experience in the line of medicine and surgery.
Here I am sharing a lot of best Medical Colleges in India:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
- Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- JIPMER Medical College, Puducherry
- Lady Hardinge Medical College (MAMC), Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai
- Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal
- Bangalore Medical College (BMC), Bangalore
- Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana