Here are the 10 best web development courses for beginners you must try in 2022!
As every business needs a website nowadays, the requirement for website developers has increased massively. Knowing how to build websites enables individuals to find high-paying jobs or freelancing projects.
Learning the same has become increasingly simple nowadays since it can be done online. Individuals can opt for various free as well as paid resources for learning web development. This blog post mentions the top 10 web development courses that will help you become a professional web developer.
What is Web Development?
Web developers are in high demand worldwide and well paid too – making web development a great career option. Also, to become a qualified web developer, it’s not mandatory to have a traditional university degree.
10 Best Web Development Courses for Beginners
The best part about the course is that it is project-based. You will complete 10+ real-world web development assignments that you can showcase and add to your own Github repository. You’ll also learn how to write clean, maintainable, and bug-free code.
- Learn about the cutting-edge technologies used by several leading tech companies.
- Know how to build powerful front-end applications with React and Redux.
- Create a complete website by gaining the skills of a full-stack developer.
- Learn the fundamentals of web development along with several advanced concepts.
- You’ll create six real-world projects.
- The course teaches how to think like a professional developer to solve complex problems.
- Covers various concepts like variables, if/else, operators, boolean logic, functions, arrays, objects, loops, and strings.
- Learn about row functions, destructuring, the spread operator, optional chaining, and other features.
- You’ll become familiar with object-oriented programming by learning about classes, constructors, prototypal inheritance, encapsulation, and other modern OOP features.
This course will teach you how to do end-to-end programming, and write client-side as well as server-side code. You’ll also learn how to use jQuery, PHP 7, MySQL 5, and Twitter Bootstrap to create your own responsive websites.
- Learn how to create HTML-based mobile apps.
- Secure job as a web developer in companies and startups
- Know full-stack development and develop websites from scratch
- Learn about the databases and server-side languages along with having practical knowledge
- You will become familiar with databases and server-side programming languages like PHP.
This course is also well-known because of its properly organized lessons and easy learning curve. With a mix of theory, seminars, exercises, presentations, and research assignments, it’s more participatory. In a nutshell, it’s the ideal course for people who wish to learn web programming from the ground up.
- You will learn to create complex web applications with cutting-edge technologies.
- Learn Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI, and build a blog application from the ground up.
- Make static websites using HTML and CSS easily and create sophisticated HTML forms.
- You’ll learn Bootstrap to create responsive layouts.
- Use of Vanilla.js to manipulate the DOM.
Everything you need to know about Angular, which is one of the most popular front-end frameworks, is covered in this course. It will teach you how to use Angular (Angular 2+, including Angular 5) to create responsive web apps. The course begins from scratch and no prior knowledge of AngularJS or Angular 2 is required,.
Angular – The Complete Guide helps you understand various Angular concepts, including components, directives, services, forms, HTTP access, authentication, and offline compilation. Also, you will learn how to deploy an Angular application.
- Learn the structure of Angular applications.
- The course will help you acquire core knowledge to develop yourself as a web developer firmly.
The Mozilla Developer Network, founded by the team behind the Firefox web browser, is a fantastic resource for developers of all levels. The articles, resources, and lessons are designed for individuals who prefer to learn by reading and viewing examples right on the page.
From basic web introduction to languages to advanced optimization techniques, all of the topics are covered in this course, which is extremely helpful in web development.
- Helps you to get started with web development from the beginning.
- Create outstanding real-world projects to demonstrate your abilities to potential employers.
- The course teaches you to think and work like a developer.
With this web development course, you will learn how to create modern websites using HTML and CSS, organize and reorder code pages, and dynamically resize web pages.
- You’ll learn how to create web pages without the need for pinch and zoom.
- You do not require prior knowledge of any programming languages as a prerequisite to taking this course.
- If you dedicate up to two hours every day, you can complete the course in as little as five weeks.
The web development teaching approach used by Codecademy is suitable for professionals who are already working in the industry but want to upgrade their skills. Users who sign up for a Codecademy Pro account will have access to on-demand courses and quizzes, as well as a mobile app to learn on the go.
The web development path offered by Codecademy is extremely flexible, allowing students to learn at their pace and eventually learn to develop outstanding websites.
- Learn the fundamentals of HTML to get started as a web developer.
- Style web pages by learning and applying CSS.
- Work on projects to enhance portfolio for eventually landing on your dream job.
Coursera has a large number of free and paid online web development courses offered by different colleges and universities located across the world. The goal of this course is to educate everyone on the fundamentals of computer programming using Python. Therefore, it covers the foundations of building a program in Python from a set of simple instructions.
There are no prerequisites for this course and anyone with a basic understanding of computers should be able to master the topics in this course. After completing this course, students will be prepared to go on to more complex programming courses.
- Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language and create your first project.
- Know how to install Python and write programs.
- It is offered by The University of Michigan and is available on one of the leading e-learning platforms, Coursera.
- Utilize variables to store, retrieve, and calculate information and know how to use programming tools such as functions and loops.
This is one of the best HTML courses for both for you to learn how to use modern HTML5 and CSS3. It will help you become familiar with CSS Grid and Flexbox to create responsive UI. You will get involved in several hours of learning and work on real-life projects to understand the ins and outs of web development.
Some of the sections within this course are designed specifically for beginners so that you can learn the essentials of web development easily even if you are completely new to web development. However, if you’re already familiar with HTML and CSS, you can directly skip to section 3 or 4 of this course.
- It starts with teaching students how to set up Visual Studio Code, live server, and emmet.
- Covers all the HTML5 and CSS fundamentals.
- Includes high-quality website and user interface projects.
- You will explore topics such as transitions, dropdowns, overlays, and various CSS properties.
- Discusses website hosting & deployment using FTP as well as Git website deployment using Git.
Choosing the best web development course from hundreds of online options might be challenging. The 10 web development courses listed above will help you make a better decision for learning web developing and acing job interviews.
Requirements for web developers in the industry will never decrease since everyone wants to update their business and get online to attract a larger audience. Have any queries or suggestions? Let us know in the comment section below.
People are also reading: