CBSE Full Form: Central Board of Secondary Education
The expanded form of CBSE is the Central Board Of Secondary Education. In India, CBSE is one of the leading boards in schools whether it be a public or private school. New Delhi is the headquarter of CBSE. There are many headquarters also in other regions such as Delhi, Chennai, Guwahati, Allahbad, Ajmer, Panchkula, etc. Chairman of CBSE is Rakesh Kumar Chaturvedi .
Objectives Of CBSE
- Defined academic activities and syllabus for a stress-free, holistic and child-centered knowledge delivery without making it a burden.
- Proper monitoring and analyzing activities with respect to the feedbacks taken from different stakeholders.
- Continuous changes and improvement for bringing out better education
- For developing organized skills and professional competency for the tutors.
- For regular updates in format and conducts of examination.
- For providing affiliation to the institutions that fulfill CBSE requirements.
Below are the regional offices of CBSE:-
- New Delhi (Headquarter)
History of CBSE ( CBSE Full Form )
It was established in the year 1962 in the month of November. CBSE was affiliated with all Kendriya Vidhayalas and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. Apart from that most of the schools are approved by the Central Government of India.
The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the examinations every year for class 10th and 12th class students. Apart from this it also conducts the All India Engineering Entrance Examination every year. It also performs the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) every year which is a competitive examination for giving admission in top medical colleges across India. For recruiting teachers in the central school CTET is conducted and for the selection of the professors, the National Eligibility Test is conducted. People are also reading: