First introduced in 1991 by Guido van Rossum, Python is one of the most trending languages out there. From the beginning, it is a high-level language that follows the concept of OOPs. As it is an interpreted language, Python reads the source code line by line and executes it as the same.
An Example of Python Programming
#Hello world on Python print(“hello world”) #output hello world
Advantages of Python
- It is quick and easy to learn compared to other object-oriented languages.
- It supports multiple platforms.
- The syntax of the language is well organized and easy to read.
- It is a dynamic language, so you do not need to define the variable datatype.
- It has a large community.
- Supports the OOPs concepts.
- It has a large number of libraries.
Disadvantages of Python
- Python doesn’t have good multi-core and multi-processor capabilities.
- There is a limitation to accessing the database.
#Syntax for popup alert box on the browser <script> alert(“Hello world”); </script>
- It can run on any browser.
- It is very easy to learn.
- It has a vast community around the world.
- It has a rich interface due to the drag-and-drop components.
- Even a single error can stop the whole site interface.
- It does not have the concept of reading from the file or writing to the file.
|Python files can run on Windows, Linux, and macOS, but to do so, you need to download a Python interpreter.||It is platform-independent, and thus, it can run on all platforms. JS just needs a browser to run.|
|It uses indentation to indicate what block of code a statement belongs to.||JS uses curly braces.|
|It has the concept of mutable and immutable data types.||JS does not have the concept of mutable and immutable data types.|
People are also reading: