Become a Blog Contributor for TechGeekBuzz
Don’t miss the opportunity to share your expertise with over millions of our readers via our blog and email list.
Build your own professional network with an author profile with every article you deliver. You are also given a link to your social profile to further increase your connections.
Topics Covered On Our Website Blog
DevOps, AWS, SysOps, Big Data and Hadoop, Robotics Process Automation, Python, Selenium, Software Testing, Java, Project Management, Salesforce, Informatica, TensorFlow, Blockchain, Apache Spark, Scala, Apache Kafka, Microsoft Azure, R Programming, Kubernetes, Docker, CyberSecurity, Tableau, Data Science, AngularJS, Splunk, Microservices Architecture, Power BI, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Web Development, Mobile Development.
Make a note of the Following Before Submitting Your Content
- Make sure that the content submitted is original work and not copied from another website, books, publications or elsewhere. Plagiarized content will be rejected without any forethought.
- You are not permitted to submit your work elsewhere when TGB has shortlisted for publication or published it already.
- We do not publish the same or similar content twice, so submit a minimum of 3 topic ideas to be reviewed by our editorial team.
- Use the given form to submit your details and the team would get back to you with 2-3 business days. We do not approve of every topic that is submitted to us. So wait until your topic is shortlisted and we give you a go-ahead.
- There could be a case when our SEO Team assigns you a topic to write on. However, you would as in this scenario and you are free to deny the same as well.
- We strictly follow and adhere to our guest blog writing guidelines. So, read and follow the same and make sure they are accommodated in your work before you make the final submission.
4. Contact Us
Kindly read the guidelines and process submission here before submitting it to email@example.com.
firstname.lastname@example.org We’d love to help with any questions you have. Please get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.