Here in this article, we have written a python code that asks the user to enter a number and print all the factors of that number as an output.
Prerequisite Python Program to Find the Factors of Number
- Python Input, Output
- Python Data types
- Python User-defined Functions
- Python Loop
- Create a user-defined function factor() that accepts a value as an argument.
- Create a for loop with a range from 1 to the number n+1.
- print all the numbers which can divide the function argument.
Python Program to Find the Factors of a Number
def factor(num): print("The factors of",num,"are:") for i in range(1, num + 1): if num % i == 0: print(i) num = int(input("Enter a Number: ")) factor(num)
Enter a Number: 200 The factors of 200 are: 1 2 4 5 8 10 20 25 40 50 100 200
Enter a Number: 40 The factors of 40 are: 1 2 4 5 8 10 20 40
People are also reading:
- Python Program to Find LCM
- WAP in using the switch case to print the Equivalent name of the day on the basis of user input
- Python Program to Convert Decimal to Binary, Octal and Hexadecimal
- WAP in C++ & Python for the Union of Two Arrays
- Python Program to Find Numbers Divisible by Another Number
- WAP to find quotient and remainder of two numbers
- C Program to Design Love Calculator
- WAP to calculate sum and average of three numbers
- C Program to Extract a Portion of String
- Python Program to Convert Kilometers to Miles