Python is one of the easiest and fun programming languages to learn. If you are also learning Python, you may find it an interesting exercise to print all the prime numbers that exist in a specified range. Here in this Python tutorial, we will guide you with a simple Python program that asks the user to input two numbers that specifies the range and print all prime numbers that exist between the two numbers.
Python Topics Required to Create the Program
- Python Input, Output
- Python Data types
- Python Type Conversion
- Python For loop
- Python break statement
- Python Arithmetic Operator
Note: 1 is not a prime number. Prime numbers are only positive integer values.
Important Steps to Develop the Program
- First, we will ask the user to enter two numbers that represent the lower and upper range of the interval.
- Using the int() function we will convert the entered value into an integer value.
- We need to use the nested loop, where the outer loop goes through each number from lower limit to upper limit and the inner loop check if the outer loop number is prime or not.
Python Program to Print all Prime Numbers in an Interval
lower =int(input("Enter the lower limit or Number: ")) upper =int(input("Enter the upper limit or Number: ")) for num in range(lower, upper + 1): if num > 1: #this for loop check if the num value is prime or not for i in range(2, num): if (num % i) == 0: break else: print(num)
Enter the lower limit or Number: 800 Enter the upper limit or Number: 900 809 811 821 823 827 829 839 853 857 859 863 877 881 883 887
Enter the lower limit or Number: 1 Enter the upper limit or Number: 100 2 3 5 7 11 13 17 19 23 29 31 37 41 43 47 53 59 61 67 71 73 79 83 89 97
People are also reading:
- Python Program to Find the Sum of Natural Numbers
- WAP to Print the Following Pattern
- Python Program to Check Armstrong Number
- WAP to print three numbers in descending order
- Python Program to Print the Fibonacci sequence
- WAP to find quotient and remainder of two numbers
- Python Program to Display Calendar
- WAP to Find the Sum of Series 1+x+x^2+……+x^n
- Python Program to Swap Two Variables
- Perfect Number in C