Well, PHP has support for almost every database like oracle, Sybase but developers mostly prefer MySQL database over others. Before starting with the programming we need to have some pre-requisite for the database part.
- You should have downloaded the compatible version of MySQL for your PHP.
- Create a database that will store your PHP data and connect with it. You can use the user as ‘guest’ and password as ‘guest123’ or you can change it accordingly.
- If you have nor created the database yet then you might need the root user and the password for database creation.
Though, this part is vast and cannot be accumulated in a single document we have divided its working and concepts on the below basis-
- Connection to the MySQL database
- Creating a database using PHP
- Deleting the database using PHP
- Inserting the data to the database
- Retrieving the data from the database
- Using paging via PHP
- Updating data within the database using PHP
- Deleting data from within the database using PHP
- Backing up the database using PHP
People are also reading: