If data analytics appeals to you, keep reading the blog to learn about the best data analytics courses available online. These courses will teach you everything that you need to succeed as a data analyst. There are both free and paid courses on this list so that you can choose one that goes well with your budget. Also, the courses are apt for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Today, data influences every organization, regardless of the size, location, or industry. According to Techjury, 95% of businesses have mentioned the requirement of managing unstructured data for their business in various areas such as product management, customer service, and production. This is unsurprising because internet users produce 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day. Data analysts can use the data to recognize trends, solve business challenges, and assist corporations in making better decisions. Before discussing the best data analytics courses, let us get a quick overview of data analytics.
What is Data Analytics?
The term data analytics refers to the act of analyzing datasets in order to derive meaningful conclusions. Data analysis techniques allow you to take raw data and derive important insights from it by uncovering patterns. Trends and metrics that might otherwise be lost in a sea of data can be discovered using various data analysis techniques . The data could then be utilized to improve a company's overall efficiency by optimizing procedures. Here’s a quick summary for data analytics:
- Data analytics is the science of studying raw data to draw valuable conclusions.
- Data analysis methods and procedures have been turned into processes and algorithms that operate on raw data.
- A company's performance can be improved by using data analytics.
Best Data Analytics Courses
1. Complete Data Science Bootcamp
3 months, 4-5 hours/week
Type: Online course
Money-back guarantee: Yes (Within 30 days)
Considered to be a top-rated data analytics course, it aims to teach you all the nitty-gritty about being a data scientist. It covers subjects that flow together and complement one another. Topics covered within this course include data analysis, data science, mathematics, machine learning, and data visualization. The complex machine learning algorithms, tools, and methodologies used by data scientists are explained efficiently in the Complete Data Science Bootcamp course. You'll be studying from some of the greatest instructors in the field, all of whom have extensive experience in teaching data analytics. Moreover, you will receive a certificate of completion from Udemy once you finish this course.
- Master the most difficult data science skills, including programming with NumPy, statistical analysis with Tableau, and machine learning with statsmodels and scikit-learn.
- This course will assist you in grasping the concepts of machine learning. Moreover, it explains how to develop machine learning models in Python using NumPy and statsmodels.
- Understand how to pre-process information and leverage cutting-edge deep learning frameworks like Google's TensorFlow .
- Explore the use of underfitting, overfitting, training, testing, and validation to improve machine learning algorithms.
Type: Online course
MS Excel is another necessary skill for becoming a data analyst, and this Udemy course is a great way to improve your Excel skills. Whether you're new to Excel or have some familiarity with it, this course will provide you with everything you need to master it. You will gain a deep understanding of advanced Excel formulas, techniques, and operations in this course. This will enable you to convert a basic Excel spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool. The course comes with multiple video lectures, hands-on activities, contextual instances, and so on.
- It is one of the greatest Excel courses that’ll teach you how to create robust formulae and functions from the ground up.
- During the course, you will learn about lookup functions, statistical functions, array formulas, logical operators, text functions, and many other topics.
- It’ll help you to understand how to quickly filter, present, and analyze your data with dynamic tools and Excel dashboards.
- You’ll learn Excel's Lookup, Index, and Match functions to connect datasets from different sources. Along with that, you will become familiar with the process of extracting real-time data from APIs straight into Excel.
Type: Online course with specialization
Coursera offers a variety of courses, specialized packages, and master's degree programs in data analytics. An individual has the flexibility to choose either a certification course or a master's degree. The best aspect about the data analytics courses available on Coursera is that they are offered by world-class colleges, such as Harvard, MIT, and Columbia. Furthermore, some of the courses include instructor-led training and live classrooms, which means you'll be able to communicate directly with your instructor throughout the session. You will develop the abilities required to become a data analyst at the end of these courses.
- It is a collection of comprehensive courses, classes, and master's degree programs designed to prepare you for a career as a data analyst.
- Learn about ML techniques, MS Excel, evaluating datasets, and other facets of data analytics.
- Each course includes a range of hands-on tasks that are meant to improve your skills and knowledge after you finish the course.
- Practical exercises, video lectures, instructor-led training, quizzes, and much more are included.
- After completing the course and submitting the final tasks, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Money-Back Guarantee: Yes ( Within 30 days)
Additional Resources: Yes
Python is a necessary skill for becoming a data analyst, and this Udemy course will guide you to use Python for analyzing and visualizing data. It will teach you how to write Python code and combine it with computing modules and libraries to analyze data. Jose Portilla, a skilled data scientist who has trained more than 30,000 people throughout the world, has created this data analytics course. With his abilities and knowledge, he will assist you in gaining real-world Python experience in data analytics.
- Learn how to use NumPy and Python to generate and manipulate arrays, as well as how to utilize pandas to create and analyze data sets.
- Learn how to utilize the matplotlib and seaborn libraries to create stunning data visualizations for data analysis.
- Offers 20 hours of content and hundreds of examples.
- You can contact professors and a team of professionals to ask questions about the course content.
edX is a fantastic e-learning platform that allows users to learn and gain a wide range of skills. Their collection of data analysis courses will assist you in acquiring all the necessary knowledge required to work as a professional data analyst. These courses cover topics like data science, artificial intelligence, Python, Excel, machine learning, etc. All of the edX courses are offered by prestigious universities and organizations such as MIT, Harvard, Microsoft, and IBM. Furthermore, all the courses focus on offering a remarkable learning experience.
- Allows you to select a course that suits your needs and offers resources to assist you in becoming a skilled data analyst.
- You can easily communicate with your instructor and get answers to your questions or clear your doubts.
- Multiple videos, rich-learning content, graded projects, quizzes, and practice tests are all available to help you gain a thorough understanding of data analytics.
- Every course comes with a 30-day free trial.
1 month, 4-5 hours/week
Type: Online course
This in-depth data analytics course will show you how to utilize pandas with Python to perform data analysis. Also, you will be introduced to the widely used pandas library, which is based on the Python programming language. With the help of the pandas library, you'll learn how to analyze, organize, sort, filter, pivot, aggregate, clean, and calculate data sets. Boris Paskhaver, who is a skilled computer programmer, has created this course. After completing this course successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion that you can add to your resume and/or LinkedIn profile to gain the attention of potential employers.
- Learn how to use Python's renowned pandas library to execute a variety of data operations and analytics such as grouping, pivoting, and joining.
- Offers 19 hours of video lessons to help you learn data analysis with pandas and Python.
- Covers a wide range of methods, properties, features, and functionalities available in the pandas library.
4 Weeks (Approx)
Course Cost: Free
Completion Certificate: Yes
This data analytics course is exclusively focused on different elements of SQL, and it can benefit anyone who is keen to learn SQL for data analytics. It explains how to create dashboards to monitor and measure team goals and collect data for other teams to make data-driven decisions. The course is created by Derek Steer, who is an experienced Udacity instructor. He will help you throughout the course and assist you in resolving any queries you may have about the course or data analytics.
- This course offered by Udacity has aimed at teaching learners all the necessary information about the SQL language for effectively using it for data analysis.
- Examine real-world business inquiries while learning the raw abilities required to answer them so that you may design unique queries.
- Tasks and quizzes available within the course help you test your knowledge.
- Join the discussion board, and the teachers will contact you directly to respond to your queries.
- After completing the course, you'll receive a certificate of completion.
Free Trial: Yes, for 10 days
Level: Beginner and Intermediate
LinkedIn Learning has a collection of different data analysis courses and training programs for beginners. Also, you get the full flexibility to choose a course from the list that best meets your needs. The courses cover topics like data reporting and analysis, Python for data science essential training, and Excel data management and analysis. Finishing data analytics courses and sessions will help you strengthen your skills and land a high-paying job. Also, each course offers a certificate of completion, which will come in handy to become more noticeable to recruiters.
- These data analytics courses have proven to be efficient for many learners all around the globe and focus on various dynamics to assist you in becoming a competent data analyst.
- Machine learning algorithms, data science, python programming with pandas and NumPy, and SQL for data reporting are some of the key topics covered by the courses.
- Learn about the formulas and functions of Excel spreadsheets and how they could be utilized for managing and analyzing data in any company.
- Receive support from a team of professionals who will assist you in resolving your course-related issues.
- Every course comes with a 10-day free trial and offers you the flexibility to learn at your own pace with no deadlines.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course Cost: Free
This data analytics course by Udacity aims to teach you how leading tech businesses process zettabytes of data to boost their business growth. This introductory course will help you get familiar with Python fundamentals, pandas for fast data analysis, matplotlib for data visualization, and other data analysis ideas. During the course, you'll learn how to install and set up the Study Kit app, work with NumPy, manipulate data with pandas, and so on. Also, you will obtain a certificate after completing the course.
- It is a basic data analytics course that teaches you how to visualize data using the Study Kit application.
- Developed by an experienced educator who has been teaching data analysis for over ten years.
- Learn how to use Matplotlib and Seaborn to visualize data and pandas to alter and analyze data.
- Get hands-on experience for organizing, viewing, and manipulating data using the Study Kit.
Course cost: Free
Skill Level: Beginner
This is the best data analytics course for beginners that will teach you the fundamentals of data analysis. The instructor will walk you through the complete data analysis process, including wrangling your data into a form that can be utilized to solve problems. You'll learn how to use NumPy, pandas, and Matplotlib, among other Python libraries, to write clean, succinct, and understandable code for data analysis. This course is a requirement for the Nano degree, which implies you can enroll for the Nano degree after completing this course.
- Learn how to analyze data and make informed decisions.
- Explains conducting data analysis, formulating a query, and making predictions.
- Learn how to process one-dimensional data and utilize NumPy and pandas to make the data analysis process simpler.
- Designed by an Udacity expert instructor with expertise in training people of different skill levels.
- Get access to rich learning resources and learn effectively without paying any fees.
Data science is a huge, fascinating, and rewarding field to work in. To become an excellent data analyst that businesses want to recruit, you'll need to have appropriate knowledge and skills along with a passion for processing data to make it more meaningful. Moreover, the path to becoming a data scientist starts from the role of a data analyst. The data analytics courses in our list are among the best ones that will help you become a proficient data analyst. To become an expert data analyst, you must enhance your skillset, and opting for the best data analytics course is the right thing to do.
People are also reading: