Minecraft was released on 17th May 2009, and still, it continues to be one of the most famous games worldwide. It is a popular sandbox game with more than 126 million users around the world, and the number is increasing day by day. Minecraft offers a multiplayer game mode that allows you to play with your friends in the same Minecraft world, but it requires an online hosted server.
Many Minecraft players search for cheap, reliable, and fast server hosting that provides excellent Minecraft mods. If you are also looking for the best Minecraft server hosting, you have landed at the right place because, in this article, we will give you complete details of the 10 best Minecraft server hostings available.
9 Best Minecraft Server Hosting
Following is the list of the best Minecraft server hosting providers that can help you to host your Minecraft game with ease:
Hostinger provides the best Minecraft server hosting due to various reasons. Firstly, Hostinger is a leading hosting service provider that offers top-quality hosting services. It offers robust cloud web hosting that supports PHP, FTP, and MySQL.
All of their Minecraft hosting plans offer VPS servers, which means that you can get all the resources required for hosting Minecraft efficiently. The Minecraft hosting solutions provided by Hostinger provide a minimum of 2GB memory and technical support.
- The hosting services are easy to use.
- Hosting comes with improved privacy & security.
- A dedicated support team provides all the help required to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Offers high-performance servers.
- Lack of cPanel.
- You can’t use the live chat access feature if you are not a customer of Hostinger.
- The money-back policies are a bit unclear.
2. Apex Hosting
Apex Hosting is the best choice for creating Minecraft servers that are affordable. The hosting service provider offers video tutorials and a simple control panel to help you manage your Minecraft server with ease. If you want to create a Minecraft server, you simply need to select the desired resources you need for your server and Apex hosting will create a server for you in minutes.
This hosting comes with a console that makes it easy to manage files, edit configurations, change a server’s version, etc. Apex Hosting offers dedicated Minecraft hosting plans, and their servers are located at 15 different locations. The basic Minecraft hosting plan offers a RAM of 1 GB.
- It is easy to use.
- It offers protection against DDoS attacks.
- The hosting service provider offers 24/7 technical support.
- It has a seven days money-back guarantee.
- It doesn’t offer dedicated IP.
- Hosting plans are a bit expensive.
ScalaCube is also one of the best Minecraft server hosting providers that support various servers, including standard, FTB, PaperMC, and Spigot. ScalaCube’s data centers are located in multiple continents, namely Europe, North America, and Australia. Thus, you get the flexibility to choose any server nearest to your location, which can help to decrease the latency, and your server can work faster to deliver an enhanced gaming experience.
ScalaCube control panel has various applications such as PHP, Apache, and MySQL, and all of the servers run on the Linux Ubuntu. Apart from it, you can select custom Modpacks with Forge and also use 13 mini-games, including HungerGames, SkyWars, BuildBattle, TnTRun, and Sponge.
- Multiple server locations.
- ScalaCube offers affordable hosting plans.
- Users can get access to various Minecraft mod packs.
- No money-back guarantee policy.
4. GG Server
CG Server is a Canada-based web hosting provider that offers reliable Minecraft server hosting at affordable prices. It offers servers for various games, including Minecraft, and currently, it has almost half-million active servers. GGServers is a reputable company that is serving 400,000+ clients worldwide and has nine data center locations.
GG Server provides high-performance game servers, and you can choose any of its hosting plans according to your requirements. The basic Minecraft server hosting plan offers 1 GB RAM and supports twelve player slots.
- GG Servers provides 24/7 technical support.
- All of the servers are specially designed for Minecraft.
- It has incredible connect speed.
- Offers multiple hosting plans to cater to the different needs of users.
- MySQL database support is only included in the premium plan.
- Only the premium plan comes with SSD NVMe memory.
Shockbyte is an Australia-based hosting service provider and it is known for providing the best game servers for a wide variety of games. However, the hosting offered by Shockbyte is most suitable for Minecraft, Rust, and ARK: Survival Evolved. Users get unlimited bandwidth with SSD Storage, free sub-domain, lower latency, 1 Gbps ethernet port speed, unlimited slots, and DDoS protection.
Hosting Minecraft over Shockbyte’s servers is a great choice as the servers come with a color-coded console, powerful CPU, and DDR4 RAM for best performance. Also, you can change your hosting plan, mod, server type, and plugins without losing settings. The web hosting provided by Shockbyte is compatible with MCPC as well as MCPE, including custom JAR support and Java version switcher.
- Shockbyte has servers that are spread across different locations in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- The hosting plans are reasonably priced.
- Offers unlimited bandwidth.
- The customer support is not up to the mark.
- There are some backup-related issues.
It is quite easy to set up a Minecraft server with Nodecraft because its hosting services are easy to use, simple, and mobile-friendly, all thanks to the NodePanel 2. Nodecraft enables a user to create servers for more than 28 games. You can create modded servers, install plugins, and change configurations and mod packs easily and access them on mobile devices.
There are more than 100 mod packs on the panel and you can select them from the Spigot, Forge, Sponge, and more. The basic plan of Nodecraft provides 1 GB RAM, 5GB SSD, and unlimited player slots. You can also choose the Omega plan that provides 4 GB RAM and 20 GB SSD.
- Nodecraft offers top-class customer support.
- No branding fees.
- Provides hosting for several games.
- The hosting plans are a bit expensive.
CubedHost is yet another reliable choice to get the best Minecraft server hosting that offers instant setup, which means you can quickly set up a Minecraft server and start playing with your friends. It offers automatic installation for more than 100 server types with plugins like Bukkit and Spigot.
CubedHost supports various server types such as Twitch, ATLauncher, Technic, FTB, and Curse. It also provides an IP address for a default port of the server to decrease the number of connections. The hosting provided by CubedHost is completely protected with DDoS protection layers that cover every node of the network.
- It offers free web hosting.
- Users can select the server location.
- It doesn’t offer subdomains.
- The trial period is too short.
BISECT Hosting is a popular Minecraft server hosting provider that offers affordable hosting solutions. They offer unlimited SSD space and support for custom JARs. Its dedicated servers for Minecraft deliver the best performance at a minimal cost.
The Minecraft hosting offered by BISECT Hosting lets you easily adjust the number of players on the server according to your requirements. Also, it provides DDOS protection to ensure a safe and uninterrupted Minecraft experience.
- Offers prompt technical support.
- Provides dedicated hosting for Minecraft.
- The hosting plans come with daily backups.
- Free Modpack installation.
- There is occasional server downtime.
- Only premium services offer dedicated IP.
The Minecraft server hosting offered by MCProHosting comes with unlimited disk space to ensure unrestricted and the best possible game experience. The hosting service provider has more than 21 data centers located in various continents, namely Asia, North America, Europe, and America.
When it comes to hosting plans, the basic hosting plan of MCProHosting starts from $1.49/month, and it can be a great choice if you don’t want to spend too much.
- You get the flexibility to choose the server located nearest to you.
- It offers Java and Bedrock edition packages.
- Hosting plans with premium features are costly.
Sparkedhost is the last web hosting service provider on our list. It offers the best Minecraft server hosting with advanced features to elevate the experience of users. Sparkedhost provides different types of hosting plans, namely Budget, Extreme, and Enterprise, and you can choose one as per your requirements.
Additionally, the Minecraft hosting offered by Sparkedhost comes with a DDoS protection system to ensure the security of your Minecraft server. Also, its data centers are located at several different locations across the world.
- Guaranteed 99.9% network availability.
- 24 hours money-back guarantee.
- Offers a free trial.
- The customer support is average.
Minecraft is one of the most successful games, and it has millions of active users. If you want to play Minecraft with your friends in multiplayer mode, you need Minecraft server hosting to set up your own Minecraft server. Also, there are various hosting service providers available online, but finding and choosing the best one is certainly a challenging task.
In this article, we have listed the best Minecraft server hosting and discussed their pros and cons so that you can choose the one that best suits your requirements.
In case you have any queries or suggestions, kindly let us know in the comments section below.
People are also reading:
- Best Email Hosting Services for Business
- Best Image Hosting Sites for Personal and Business Purposes
- Website Malware Scanning Software for Developers
- What is Hosting?
- What is VPS Hosting?
- Best URL Shorteners
- Top 10 Password Manager Tools for Better Online Safety
- Best Open Source Monitoring Software
- Why API are Used in Cloud Services?
- Best Cloud Storage Services of 2022