Children and many grown-ups are fond of playing video games. It has become the favorite platform for them to play, meet online, and form teams. In recent decades, the video game industry has mushroomed exponentially. This growth is due to the growing internet services and technological innovation. Role-playing and multiplayer video games are very popular among teenagers.
Some of the most popular games in these genres are Minecraft, Starbound, Space Engineers, and ARK: Survival Evolved. Multiplayer and role-playing games are available in various types, genres, styles, and content. Different kinds of people, such as professional gamers, women, men, and teens, can play together through the internet.
This article will guide you through what is ARK and about the best ARK server hosting options for you!
What is ARK: Survival Evolved?
ARK: Survival Evolved is an open-world, free-to-play sandbox game that has an adventure-styled theme. Studio Wildcard, along with Virtual Basement, Instinct Games, and Efecto Studios, developed this popular video game. In the game, players have to go through an island named ARK. It includes prehistoric animals, like dinosaurs, many wild animals, natural disasters, and aggressive human players.
In ARK: Survival Evolved, players have to stay alive for the longest time by acquiring weapons required to fight against all attackers coming their way. The game involves multiple characters to choose from. Moreover, players can unlock different skills, weapons, tools, and materials to level up their game and be the best.
What is a Hosting Server?
The hosting server or a game server acts as the origin of events taking place in a multiplayer video game. The game server is utilized by multiple clients or players playing a multiplayer video game. A game server allows different players to enjoy the same game version.
What is the Need for Best ARK Servers?
Playing ARK: Survivor Evolved and rising as a warrior in the game is quite challenging and requires a lot of effort. You cannot just enter the game, play for a few minutes, and rise as a warrior. If you think so, it is quite a big mistake. You need to invest your time playing the game to level up fast and rise as a warrior.
To speed up your game and make your efforts successful, you need good ARK servers. Several ARK: Survival Evolved server hosting solutions are available, enabling users to play the popular video game lag-free and enjoy other impressive features, such as high availability and server control.
Advantages of Using ARK Server Hosting
When you play a video game without server hosting, the operating system experiences a lot of strain, resulting in lags. Using server hosting resolves this issue. As a result, you can experience a speedy response time.
Full Server Control
ARK server hosting enables users to have entire control over the server. Therefore, users can have control over the game running on the server. They can decide how to play and how to proceed in the game. Moreover, using server hosting allows you to configure the desired game to boost its overall performance.
All-time Game Availability
Using server hosting for playing video games ensures all-time game availability. For example, if a server is created on a PC or console and the host has powered off the device, the game ends instantly. But if the server hosting is used for playing a game, all players can play the game anytime and stay logged in. Moreover, using server hosting saves you time for setting up the server again and again after power-off.
Decide the Players
One of the most significant advantages of using server hosting for playing any video game is deciding who can play the game. On a random server, you play with unknown players. But it does not happen the same with server hosting. Instead, you can invite your family members or friends to join the server and enjoy the desired game.
10 Best ARK Server Hosting to Use
To gain a seamless and thrilling experience while playing ARK: Survival Evolved, we have mentioned some cherrypicked server hosting solutions for you, offering absolute freedom and flexibility:
HostHavoc is one of the widely used gaming server hosting platforms that help players leverage a game fully by making the gameplay smoother. Other than ARK: Survival Evolved, it supports various well-known video games, such as Terraria, Minecraft, and Arma3.
- It ensures 99.9% availability, as its hosting infrastructure is based on the best data centers.
- HostHavoc has an extensive network spread across 10 cities. It offers 3 different hosting services, namely web hosting, dedicated hosting, and VPS hosting .
- It provides free DDoS protection.
- HostHavoc has the ability to protect from more than 35 forms of cyber attacks.
- HostHavoc’s support team is available 24/7/365 to resolve any queries.
- For storage, the server host offers NVMe SSDs that are 7 times faster than usual SSDs and 20 times faster than HDDs. In addition, the latest Ryzen and Xeon E-series CPUs power HostHavoc servers. These CPUs offer a processing speed of 4.6 GHz.
Pricing: To get the price for the HostHavoc server hosting, you need to contact the vendor.
Another popular gaming server host is ScalaCube. When you use ScalaCube for hosting the ARK: Survival Evolved game, you can have full control over the server using its control panel.
- It has different options, like restart, administer, and change.
- ScalaCube allows users to choose the storage of their choice between standard SSD storage or HDD storage. The SSD storage provides 10 times faster access times than the HDD storage. Therefore, if the data present on the server is accessed frequently, SSD storage is an excellent choice.
- It offers hosting services for a galore of games, such as Minecraft server hosting, ARK Survival Evolved server hosting, Hytale server hosting, Rust server hosting, and Minecraft PE server hosting.
- Offers multiple features, like DDoS protection, full FTP access, ARK official mods, Epic Games support, change map, modify server settings, Steam workspace mods, custom launch parameters, etc.
The ARK: Survival Evolved server hosting mods supported by ScalaCube are:
- The Center,
- Scorched Earth,
- Crystal Isles,
- Primitive Plus,
- Genesis Part 2.
- Basic Servers: free
- 20 player slots: $19 per month
- 30 player slots: $24 per month
- 40 player slots: $29 per month
NodeCraft is another comprehensive game server host, enabling users to create a game server instantly for about 30 different games. It is ideal for beginners to use with its intuitive interface.
- A unique control panel of NodeCraft, called NodePanel, helps users download and install the server for the desired game within a few seconds.
- One of the most significant benefits of NodePanel is that it works even on a mobile browser. You have to just download NodeCraft’s application from the Play Store or Apple Store.
- It supports a wide variety of games, including Minecraft, ECO, Rust, ARK: Survival Evolved, Day of Dragons, Conan Exiles, Terraria, and 7 Days to Die.
- Another best part of NodeCraft is that it allows a maximum of 12 players on a single server to avoid server crashes and lags.
- NodeCarft’s infrastructure is built on Linux and comprises high-grade SSD and HDD, error-correcting ECC RAM, and robust Xeon processors.
Pricing: The price of NodeCraft server hosting starts from $9.98 per month.
GTXGaming is among the most popular game server hosting platforms. It has server locations across the globe. In addition, it is a very well-known game server hosting for setting up newly emerging games from day one of their release. GTXGaming is an all-in-one solution for all your hosting requirements.
- The control panel of GTXGaming is more robust than other server hostings, offering more sturdy features.
- You can also use the mobile control panel of GTXGaming, allowing users to administer the server easily.
- Every year, the hardware components of GTXGaming are upgraded so that users can enjoy the latest online games without lags and glitches.
- GTXGaming hosts around 3,000 servers for a broad spectrum of games, including ARK: Survival Evolved.
- The server hosted for ARK: Survival Evolved offers various features, like DDoS protection, instant setup, offsite backups, worldwide coverage, and game switching.
- The infrastructure of GTXGaming is made up of top-notch and robust processors, like ADM Ryzens, i7, and i9. All servers hosted by GTXGaming are protected from DDoS attacks.
- The interface of this gaming host is user-friendly, as it includes drop-down menus and sliders.
Pricing: To know the pricing plan, you need to communicate with the vendor by filling in your details and requesting a quote.
GameServers is a prominent game server host offering 100% dual-core servers. In addition, the control panel of this server hosting platform is easy to use. Additionally, the server required for the game - ARK: Survival Evolved can be installed within seconds through instant activation systems.
- With GameServer’s handy control panel, you can switch server locations hassle-free, install any mod out of 200 quickly, use FTP to upload files, and add multiple administrators to the server.
- Along with ARK: Survival Evolved, hosting services offered for other prominent games include Call of Duty: Blacktops III, Farming Simulator 2019, Rust, Vlheim, Minecraft, 7 Days to Die, Call of Duty: Blacktops, Space Engineers, and Team Fortress 2.
Pricing: The pricing plan for the ARK: Survival Evolved server starts from $0.99 per player for each month for 30 players, i.e., it charges $29.7 per month for 30 players.
G-Portal is one of the most robust game server hosts that allows users to have total control over the game server. One of the most admiring advantages of using G-Portal is that it enables users to make the payment either in a single go or opt for a subscription-based plan.
- G-Portal is a super-fast server hosting platform that helps users set up the desired server within 3 minutes.
- With G-Portal, you get the server for any game within minutes.
- The infrastructure of G-Portal uses state-of-art hardware components, like NVMe SSD.
- You can contact the support team at G-Portal via email, telephone, forum, and tickets.
- G-Portal charges $14.00 per month for 10 slots.
- For 40 slots, you have to pay $33.00 per month.
One of the best server hosts that offer servers for more than 100k games is Shockbyte. It is one of the best hosts for providing top-notch and high-performance servers to thousands of video game players worldwide.
- It delivers an excellent gaming experience to players with its state-of-the-art and robust hardware.
- Shockbyte for ARK: Survival Evolved includes instant setup, full FTP access, 100% uptime, DDoS Protection, free subdomain, and low latency.
- Shockbyte supports DLC maps, Steam Workshop mods, and customizable maps. Moreover, it supports all expansion packs.
- It has a support team that helps players resolve their queries 24/7.
- Shockbyte provides a refund if you don’t like its services. You need to raise your issue within 72 hours for cancellation.
3 different pricing plans - Raptor, Sabertooth, and Rex.
- Raptor plan is available at $14.99 per month for 30 slots
- Sabertooth at $29.99 per month for 70 slots
- Rex at $49.99 per month for 125 player slots
Citadel Servers is an all-in-one hosting solution that has been serving thousands of customers since 2012. It offers more than 100 game servers for various games, like ARK: Survival Evolved, Arma 2, Arma 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Day of Dragons, Hytale, and Killing Floor. Game servers of Citadel.
- Citadel Servers has a support team that helps customers resolve their technical and other issues. This team is available 24/7/365.
- All the game servers of Citadel Servers run on a robust panel called TcAdmin. This panel helps players to manage and control the server easily.
- You do not experience any lags while playing games on the servers from Citadel Servers because they use cutting-edge hardware and networking technologies.
- The anti-DDoS protection feature ensures that the server is safe from attacks.
- The multi-server clustering support feature enables you to merge two or more servers.
The price for the ARK: Survival Evolved server starts from $13.05 for 15 slots.
ServerBlend is yet another powerful and robust game server host that offers hosting at an unbeatable price. The control panel of this server host is exceptionally convenient. ServerBlend provides the ARK: Survival Evolved server on Intel Xeon processors. In addition, it incorporates an option of HDD or SSD drives and RAID.
- The control panel is fully customizable and is referred to as the TcAdmin control panel. This control panel consists of installing and updating the automatic mod, command-line editor, SRK server setting editor, and ARK API Plugins.
- All ARK servers run on a top-notch network and are provided with DDoS protection to offer the best-in-class gaming experience to players with the lowest ping.
- The support team is available 24/7 via Skype, email, ticket, and phone.
Pricing The ARK: Survival Evolved server of ServerBlend is available in 2 different packages - Basic and Premium.
- The Basic plan is open at $18 per month for more than 30 player slots.
- The Premium package, which offers the maximum power, is available at $30 per month with more than 30 player slots.
10. Nitrous Networks
Nitrous Networks is an excellent game server host that has served millions of customers across the globe. It has high-performance active servers dedicated to different games, such as ARK: Survival Evolved, CS:GO, Garry’s Mod, Minecraft, Starmade, Conan Exiles, and Blackwave.
- It has high-performance game servers running on high-speed SSD technology.
- Nitrous Networks uses global filtering PoPs to protect all game servers from DDoS attacks.
- The server gets instantly deployed after the payment is made.
- The infrastructure of Nitrous Networks is made up of high-grade network hardware that ensures a stable connection with the lowest latency.
- The panel of Nitrous Networks is NiTROPanel, where all Minecraft servers run. All other game servers run on the TcAdmin control panel.
- Along with game servers, Nitrous Networks also offers Teamspeak 3 servers and virtual dedicated servers.
- $33 for 30 players
- $49.50 for 45 players
- $77 for 70 players
ARK: Survival Evolved brings a lot of joy as you advance the levels. With the ARK game server, you can quickly level up the game and take advantage of more features. In addition, the game server is essential to reduce game lags. Therefore, it is very crucial to have a high-performance server that is equipped with cutting-edge hardware.
In this article, we have listed some widely used ARK game servers with their features and pricing packages. In order to play ARK: Survival Evolved without inconvenience and lags, you must choose the best ARK server hosting provider.
The above hosting providers have their own pros and cons. However, all the above providers offer a wide range of servers for multiple games, cover significant locations, offer top speeds, have an excellent support team, and incorporate handy control panels. So pick the best one that fits within your budget and requirements.
People are also reading:
- Best Email Hosting Services for Business
- 10 Best Image Hosting Sites for Personal and Business Purposes
- How to Make a Game With Python?
- Website Malware Scanning Software for Developers
- What is Hosting?
- Best WordPress Hosting Sites
- What is VPS Hosting?
- Best URL Shorteners
- Best Web Hosting Providers You Should Check
- How to Get Domain Name Information in Python?