Finding the right hosting service for your business is as crucial as finding the right staff for your shop or office. When you are starting off, and the budget is tight, you need a reliable, trusted, as well as a cheap business hosting platform. But do all these qualities exist in a web-hosting service? With more and more people taking their business online, hosting platforms find it hard to keep the prices high. Therefore, they are providing services at different prices for different classes of users. Most probably, when you look for a web hosting service, you either find them featureless or with too many features for your small business. You need ample storage space, an SSL certificate, good upgrading options, and several other features. But you want all of this at a lower price. Due to high demand, several reliable service providers are providing the best but cheap business hosting services. This article has brought you the eight best cheap business hosting platforms. These are chosen based on their services, customer reviews, the features they offer, and most importantly, their prices. You will find out about each of these platforms in detail. This article provides a quick comparison and will make your decision-making regarding your cheap business hosting easier.
8 Best Cheap Business Hosting Providers for Small Business
The list has a total of 8 business hosting service providers, which are all top-rated and best in what they provide. Check them out.
Did you know almost 27% of the total websites are powered by WordPress, and it dominates nearly 75% of the MS market share? Well, Bluehost is the one to bag the collaboration with WordPress. Needless to say, it comes with everything that is required for good web hosting. Let’s start with space which is unlimited. Yes, apart from its basic plan, Bluehost offers unlimited SSD storage with all plans. Plus, it offers a free domain, free CDN, and free SSL certificate as well. It offers various hosting options and plans. In addition, it offers shared hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, WordPress hosting, and WooCommerce Hosting. As your business is small, you can go with a shared hosting plan, whose basic plan is available only for $2.75/month. As your business grows, you can switch to VPS hosting or dedicated hosting, which may cost you somewhere between $18.99-$209.99, depending on the plan. Plus, it offers a 99.98% uptime which is better than most hosting service providers.
- One-click WordPress integration is impressive.
- Competitive prices for all offered features.
- An impressive uptime of 99.98%.
- Its customer support is excellent.
- It may annoy you during traffic spikes.
- The basic plan is too basic for business.
- The add-ons are something you need to look out for.
For a small business, it is prudent to take on services and pay for them only if you utilize them fully. Thus, DreamHost has come up with its hourly cloud plan. You are charged for per-hour cloud usage. So, even if you take the cheapest cloud plan, it won’t cross $4.50 per month. It’s an excellent way to cap your expenses. It is always said that DreamHost is best suited for large businesses, but its basic plans beg to differ. DreamHost is popular because of its cost-effective plans. It offers 30GB storage in its most basic plans. It offers different hosting services like Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Cloud Hosting, and WordPress Hosting. Shared Hosting with a basic plan is a good start if you want to try it. The features offered by DreamHost also include a free domain, unmetered bandwidth, pre-installed WordPress, a free SSL certificate, and several others. If you have ever worked with Bluehost, you will not be delighted with its services. Though, it is a good choice for small businesses.
- With a basic Shared Hosting plan starting at only $2.95/month, it is a great cheap business hosting plan.
- Offers one-click WordPress installation.
- Daily backups are a part of hosting services.
- Offers minimum 30GB SSD storage space.
- Offers 97-day money-back guarantee.
- Its uptime is 99.95% which is very good but not as good as Bluehost.
- Do not invest in a dedicated hosting service provider on DreamHost. There are better hosting service providers out there.
- DreamHost cloud hosting is not recommended to use.
- With no direct calling, you may not find it as good as Bluehost.
If there is a hosting service that has completely understood the needs of a small business, it’s HostGator. The platform provides every hosting service you need, such as WordPress Hosting, Open Source Web Hosting, Linux and Windows Reseller Hosting, Cloud Hosting, etc. For your business, HostGator has three shared hosting packages Hatchling, Baby, and Business. For an entry-level business, you can opt for Hatchling at $2.75/month. For your small but growing Baby business, $3.95/month for Shared Hosting is not a big deal. When your business starts skyrocketing, a Business Plan is there for you. Then there are VPS and Dedicated Hosting plans. These plans come with unlimited storage, free SSL, unmetered bandwidth, one-click WordPress installation, and many more. There are multiple plans which range from as low as $2.95/month to $249.98/month. With a 99.99% uptime, which is even better than Bluehost, this is worth a try.
- The 99.99% uptime is commendable.
- Its shared hosting plans have more features than those provided by other hosting service providers.
- Loaded features make it a cost-effective provider.
- Customer support with 24/7 live chat, email, and the phone is excellent.
- If you are not looking at features but their pricing, you may find it a little pricey than others.
- There is no money-back policy like DreamHost and other providers.
Hostinger is one of the best and cheapest business hosting service providers, which always finds its way into the list of top ones because of its competitive prices. The service provider has several plans and hostings to offer, such as VPS, Shared, WordPress, and Cloud Hosting. In the cheapest Hostinger Shared Hosting plan, you will find free SSL, 100GB storage and 100GB bandwidth, up to 100 email accounts, and free daily backups. Sounds good, isn’t it? But the problem is that it does not offer Dedicated Hosting. So, if your business takes off and you need to get Dedicated Hosting, you will need to change your service provider. The prices for Hostinger’s shared hosting plans start at $0.99/month and get only as high as $109.99/month. The low prices may get your eyes lighted up, but there is a fact that will make your heart sink, and that is its 99.90% uptime which comes to 8 hours of downtime every year. When other service providers offer 99.98% or 99.99% uptime, it goes against Hostinger.
- At $0.99/month, it’s the best cheap business hosting service provider.
- The multilingual customer support is really thoughtful of Hostinger.
- You will find its prices as effective on renewal as on your first purchase.
- It has plans for both Windows and Linux.
- 8-9 hours of downtime a year isn’t good.
- There are no dedicated hosting plans.
The name often makes news due to its comparison with Bluehost by its users. Bluehost is always the first choice of most customers, but if they want focused and business-centric hosting, InMotion is always up for providing the best hosting services. Let’s talk about the uptime first. 100% uptime is a myth. Even the best uptime that a hosting service provider can offer is 99.99%. At 99.97%, InMotion is quite good. With two data centers in the U.S., the server speed of InMotion is unmatchable. You can avail Shared, Dedicated, VPS, Reseller, Cloud, and WordPress Hosting. For your small business, it has four shared hosting plans — Lite, Launch, Power, and Pro. You can avail of these plans for as low as $2.49/month. Though, the most expensive plan offered by InMotion is $739.99/month which you can take once your small business is no longer small. The problem with inMotion is that it offers to host plans only for Linux and not Windows. So, even with its highly trained staff, unlimited storage, and other features, if you are a Windows user, InMotion is not an option.
- Uptime is 99.97% which is competitive to other providers.
- Offers two websites and a free domain with the basic plan.
- It offers free backups, hack protection, and DDoS protection.
- You can only avail of its Lite plan if you stick with InMotion for three years.
- It is not as cheap as it looks. Its basic renewal fee is $7.99/month.
- Provides Linux hosting only. Windows hosting is not impressive.
6. A2 Hosting
If you are looking for a cheap business hosting service provider that offers excellent cloud hosting, A2 Hosting is the answer. It is one of the best hosting services you can get your hands on as it provides not only Linux but Windows hosting as well. Plus, if you don’t find it as per your expectations, you can get a full refund within the first 30 days and a partial refund afterward on a pro-rata basis. If you talk about uptime, it’s average which almost every service provider offers i.e., 99.95%. For the types of hosting, it provides Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Resellers, and WordPress Hosting, which you can get from any other service provider. But what sets apart A2 Hosting is Cloud Hosting. Where you get unlimited storage, free SSL, and unlimited email accounts with all its shared plans, you get 2-4TB data transfer, root access, 150-450GB storage, and that too starting at just $4.99/month. It's Shared Hosting and WordPress Hosting prices start at just $2.99/month, which is good. One more point where A2 Hosting stands apart from other hosting service providers is that they want to lend their hand for a sustainable future by promoting eco-friendly solutions. They offer special prices and discounts for non-profit business organizations. When the requirement for such solutions is essential, it is a good step by A2.
- The customer support system of A2 Guru Crew is much applauded by customers.
- Its security measures are good, and they work continually towards their improvement.
- Cloud hosting is scalable, flexible, and cost-effective.
- Its 30-day money-back guarantee shows confidence in its service, which is good.
- The service is a bit chunky.
- 99.95% uptime is average, not impressive.
- The prices are not so much better, with the average uptime.
As its name suggests, GreenGeeks focuses as much on giving back to the environment, as much as the team focuses on providing competitive services at the best prices to its users. They are much talked about apart from their services about putting three times their power consumption back into the grid. But let’s move on and see if it's the desired cheap business hosting provider for your small business. If you talk about uptime, it offers 99.98%, which is equivalent to almost every service provider. If you want to use guilt-free hosting, its green solution is worth giving a try as its prices are competitive. Plus, it offers free SSL, unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, numerous email accounts as well as a free transfer. Yes, you heard it right. Transfer to GreenGeeks, and they will make your transfer easy and smooth by taking things into their own hands. As for the hosting, you can avail Shared, Reseller, WordPress, and VPS Hosting. Sadly, they don’t offer Cloud or Dedicated Hosting. The Shared Hosting starts at only $2.49/month which is a good start for a business that is still an embryo or has recently started growing slowly.
- It gives you a guilt-free experience by offering eco-friendly solutions.
- You get a free website transfer service.
- The free backup on all shared plans is a good feature.
- They provide a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It is a great option for small businesses at competitive prices.
- They do not offer cloud and dedicated hosting.
- Customer support is not very impressive.
- They have data centers in only two continents which slow down the server speed for farther locations.
Of all the merits you can look for in a hosting service provider, getting recommended by the biggest website building platform is a greater one. SiteGround is one such service provider which is recommended by WordPress which assures that it must be good, and it is. Let’s talk about the SiteGround itself now. With 99.99% uptime, it stands among the best and cheap business hosting service providers. Managed WordPress hosting is something everyone expects, and SiteGround has it. For a small business, the SiteGround StartUp Shared Hosting plan is perfect. It offers automatic daily backup, 10GB space, drag and drops website building tool, unmetered bandwidth, free website, one-click WordPress installation and many other features. Yes, at $6.99/month, it may seem costly, but the features are to be blamed, which are amazing, and a must-have for every good hosting. It also offers Cloud, Reseller, and WordPress Hosting. They are a competitor of GreenGeek as they also believe in offering 100% renewable energy-made solutions.
- For a basic plan, it is loaded with features.
- Its uptime is as good as Bluehost and HostGator.
- The customer support system is satisfactory.
- It doesn’t offer VPS or dedicated hosting.
- It is expensive when compared to competitors.
How to Choose the Best and Cheap Business Hosting?
Now that you know the best small business hosting services, it is time to choose one. But what should you consider when choosing one? Here are the points:
It is very important as you are only growing, and investing in something that won’t bear enough fruits can be fatal in an early stage of business. Plus, you need to set aside a budget as per the size and scale of the business. If you think that you merely want to make an online presence now, a Shared Hosting plan will be perfect. For a large business, you can think of nothing less than Dedicated Hosting.
Your Tech Skills
Yes. Buying web hosting and then not being able to use your website at its optimum is such a shame. If you are not a tech-savvy person, you will need a team or at least a professional to manage things for you.
The Expected Traffic
You need to be practical here. Even though you want all the Internet traffic to visit your website, it will only remain a wish. But be practical and estimate the visitors to your website. More visitors means more traffic, which in turn needs more space and greater bandwidth. Estimate a near correct number and choose a hosting plan accordingly.
When you go through such an extensive process of reading, you come to know about what all the hosting service providers have to offer. It becomes quite difficult to choose one. The problem is all of the above-listed hostings are best and unique. There are pros and cons listed down for each one, and you can have a good look at the features of the hosting. Consider your business, think about how you want to use your website, the traffic that your website will handle, and weigh each of the options before choosing one. Through this article, we aimed to assist you in making a good and right choice for your business. For a small business, a cheap business hosting service within a budget is not impossible. Once again, there is no one hosting service that will be a fit for all the businesses. It is an individual choice for every business. Check out the hosting services and make the right choice. I Hope, this article will be of any help to you.
People are also reading: