Here we have provided a Program in Python which can tell how many centimeters are there in the user entered a number (in feet). The program asks the user to enter feet and in return, the program tells the user how many centimeters are in that feet. This would be feet to centimeters converter.
How many Centimeters in a Foot through Python Program
try: feet = int(input("Enter Feet: ")) cm = feet*30.48 print("There are "+str(cm)+"cms in "+str(feet)+" feet" ) except: print("Enter a valid number for feet")
Enter Feet: 20 There are 609.6cms in 20 feet
People are also reading:
- WAP to display a message on screen
- Python Examples
- WAP to Calculate Simple Interest
- Python Program to Shuffle a Deck of Cards
- WAP to Display Fibonacci Series
- Python Program to Print Hello world!
- WAP in C++ & Python to find whether a number is a palindrome or not
- Python Program to Find the Largest Among Three Numbers
- WAP to print the sum of first n natural numbers
- Python Program to Add Two Matrices