WordPress is one of the leading content management systems that allow you to create amazing websites having interactive features and functionalities. If you are a WordPress user, you might have thought of tweaking your website beyond the themes without impacting or breaking the website.
Customizing a WordPress website by adding or altering the existing code is the most obvious choice that you have. However, adding code to a WordPress web page or website is not as easy as you think because if anything goes wrong, your whole website may crash.
- It has a simple interface that allows you to edit the scripts and insert the important elements quite easily.
- You can either add the code in the header or footer of your web page as per your requirement.
- It also allows you to add Google Analytics code to your website’s theme.
- This plugin is available for free.
- It allows you to display the code inline or in a separate file.
- You will be able to add the desired code either in the header or the footer of a web page or post.
- The plugin makes it possible for you to add as many code snippets as you want in any section of your website.
- It will save the changes automatically.
- You can avail this plugin for free.
- It allows you to add code to a single page or multiple pages of your website.
- This plugin supports the Gutenberg editor.
- It comes with the support for terms and category pages.
- Price: you can avail of its free version, and upgrade to its premium version which starts at $9.90 .
- You can disable the plugin for a specific page directly from the edit section without impacting the working of the website.
- You can choose which script to keep in the header of the website.
- You can use this plugin for free.
- It also allows you to add front-end styles without the need to alter the theme files.
- It helps you to integrate third-party scripts for advertising purposes and visitor tracking or social media channels.
- You can use the plugin for free and upgrade to its premium version for $29 to get access to more advanced features.
- It allows you to add desired classes to the body tag and post container.
- You can create scripts for the entire site with the help of the global settings page.
- It comes with the option of restricting the usage to specific user types.
- This plugin is free to use.
People are also reading: