- Webix UI Framework
- JEST Framework
- Angular follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture, which allows you to separate the business logic from the presentation layer.
- It is a low-code framework.
- It supports two-way data binding.
- This framework comes with a command-line interface called Angular CLI.
- It has a built-in dependency injection.
- It has a large community and a robust ecosystem.
- Angular supports lazy loading.
- It is fully customizable.
- Angular comes with limited SEO options.
- It has a steep learning curve.
- Angular is verbose and complex.
- The frontend framework lacks CLI documentation.
Some Big Companies Using Angular
- React is composed of reusable components.
- It supports one-way data binding.
- This library makes use of virtual DOM (Document Object Model).
- React provides high-performance due to virtual DOM.
- It comes with a wide variety of extensions.
- JSX syntax allows you to write conditional statements.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- The JS library is SEO-friendly.
- It has poor documentation.
- React has a continuously changing environment.
- It covers only the view part of an application.
Some Big Companies Using React
- Yahoo Mail
- Khan Academy
- New York Times
- Vue.js uses virtual DOM.
- It supports data binding.
- It provides HTML-based templates.
- It has built-in directives.
- Vue-router helps you navigate through web pages.
- It supports applying transition or animation to HTML elements .
- It is a lightweight JS framework.
- The frontend framework is simple and easy to learn.
- It has exhaustive and excellent documentation.
- The JS framework lacks scalability.
- There is no availability of plugins.
- It does not support large-scale projects.
Some Big Companies Using VueJS
- Euro News
- Ember supports two-way data binding.
- It comes with a built-in router.
- This framework provides full-stack development options.
- It has its own debugging tool called Ember Inspector.
- The frontend framework offers easy configuration.
- It enjoys active community support.
- The JS framework delivers high performance and faster development with Ember CLI.
- It has excellent documentation.
- It has a steep learning curve.
- It is a rigid and heavy framework.
- Ember is not ideal for small projects.
- You can't reuse components while working with this framework.
Some Big Companies Using EmberJS
- Live Nation
- MeteorJS has built-in reactive templates.
- It comes with a hot code reload.
- The JS framework comes with automatic CSS and JS minification.
- It provides first-in-class frontend reactivity.
- It is an isometric JS web framework.
- Meteor.js supports live reload.
- It is open-source.
- The frontend framework is beginner-friendly.
- It has active community support.
- Meteor.js is easy to set up.
- It has a dearth of packages.
- Frequent updates lead to instability.
Some Big Companies Using MeteorJS
- Down to Chill
- Weed Web
- Tech Stack
- Mithril uses virtual DOM.
- It provides flexible routing.
- It follows XHR , which is a way to communicate with the server.
- This framework provides components to create custom elements.
- It has an intelligent auto-redrawing system.
- The JS framework has a low learning curve.
- It is compatible with Flux.
- Small API makes it difficult to work with large and complex projects.
Some Big Companies Using Mithril
- Backbone.js comes with various building blocks, such as models, views, routers, and events.
- It separates the business logic from the presentation layer as it follows the MVC architecture.
- It has a soft dependency with JQuery and a hard dependency with Underscore.js.
- It is free and open-source.
- The web framework acts as the backbone of your project.
- It is fast and lightweight.
- Debugging may be a painful task.
- The architecture is unclear, as it is an unopinionated library.
- It enables reactive binding.
- Aurelia.js offers a wide range of plugins for validation, internationalization, state management, and so on.
- It comes with a robust testing library.
- It has built-in dependency injection.
- Aurelia offers two-way data binding.
- It is easy to learn.
- It delivers high performance and has a reactive system.
- The web framework is highly extensible.
- Aurelia.js enjoys broad language support.
- Polymer supports one-way and two-way data binding.
- It comes with a command-line interface (CLI).
- It distributes custom elements across the network.
- It is a cross-browser-compatible library.
- Polymer supports fast and easy mobile application development.
- It allows you to create reusable widgets.
- Polymer is open-source.
- Polymer delivers low performance on mobile devices.
Some Big Companies Using Polymer
- You can find free online development tools, such as UI Designer, Code Snippet, Form Builder, and so on.
- It uses HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- This is a cross-browser compatible framework.
- It supports dynamic data loading.
- It can integrate with many other third-party tools, such as text editors, charts, and maps.
- Webix allows developers to build fully-functional mobile-friendly applications.
- It is a lightweight framework.
- It is highly extensible.
- You may encounter undocumented features sometimes while using the JS framework.
- It lacks documentation.
Some Big Companies Using Webix
- Boston Consulting
11. JEST Framework
- With JEST, you can download millions of WordPress themes, plugins, templates, and UI kits.
- It is a one-stop shop with built-in matches, a mocking library, and spies.
- It supports TypeScript.
- JEST has built-in coverage support.
- It does snapshots.
- JEST is pretty simple to set up.
- It is lightning fast.
- It supports parallel test running.
- It is slow due to automatic mocking.
- JEST has poor documentation.
Some Big Companies Using JEST
- NewYork Times
People are also reading: