- Webix UI Framework
- JEST Framework
- Angular follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture, which allows you to separate the business logic from the presentation layer.
- It is a low-code framework.
- It supports two-way data binding.
- This framework comes with a command-line interface called Angular CLI.
- It has a built-in dependency injection.
- It has a large community and a robust ecosystem.
- Angular supports lazy loading.
- It is fully customizable.
- Angular comes with limited SEO options.
- It has a steep learning curve.
- Angular is verbose and complex.
- The frontend framework lacks CLI documentation.
Some Big Companies Using Angular
Nonetheless, both have their advantages and issues over one another. Developed and maintained by Facebook, React is widely used for the development of mobile applications. React helps to create web pages that are more SEO-friendly, so developers across the world adopt this JS framework for newer projects.
- React is composed of reusable components.
- It supports one-way data binding.
- This library makes use of virtual DOM (Document Object Model).
- React provides high performance due to virtual DOM.
- It comes with a wide variety of extensions.
- JSX syntax allows you to write conditional statements.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- The JS library is SEO-friendly.
- It has poor documentation.
- React has a continuously changing environment.
- It covers only the view part of an application.
Some Big Companies Using React
- Yahoo Mail
- Khan Academy
- New York Times
The JS framework was made under the consideration of HTML-based template syntax. The simplicity and lightweight build of this framework are its main attractions. VueJS is mainly used for developing user interfaces and single-page applications.
- Vue.js uses virtual DOM.
- It supports data binding.
- It provides HTML-based templates.
- It has built-in directives.
- Vue-router helps you navigate through web pages.
- It supports applying transition or animation to HTML elements .
- It is a lightweight JS framework.
- The frontend framework is simple and easy to learn.
- It has exhaustive and excellent documentation.
- The JS framework lacks scalability.
- There is no availability of plugins.
- It does not support large-scale projects.
Some Big Companies Using VueJS
- Euro News
- Ember supports two-way data binding.
- It comes with a built-in router.
- This framework provides full-stack development options.
- It has its own debugging tool called Ember Inspector.
- The frontend framework offers easy configuration.
- It enjoys active community support.
- The JS framework delivers high performance and faster development with Ember CLI.
- It has excellent documentation.
- It has a steep learning curve.
- It is a rigid and heavy framework.
- Ember is not ideal for small projects.
- You can't reuse components while working with this framework.
Some Big Companies Using EmberJS
- Live Nation
- MeteorJS has built-in reactive templates.
- It comes with a hot code reload.
- The JS framework comes with automatic CSS and JS minification.
- It provides first-in-class front-end reactivity.
- It is an isometric JS web framework.
- Meteor.js supports live reload.
- It is open-source.
- The frontend framework is beginner-friendly.
- It has active community support.
- Meteor.js is easy to set up.
- It has a dearth of packages.
- Frequent updates lead to instability.
Some Big Companies Using MeteorJS
- Down to Chill
- Weed Web
- Tech Stack
- Mithril uses virtual DOM.
- It provides flexible routing.
- It follows XHR , which is a way to communicate with the server.
- This framework provides components to create custom elements.
- It has an intelligent auto-redrawing system.
- The JS framework has a low learning curve.
- It is compatible with Flux.
- Small API makes it difficult to work with large and complex projects.
Some Big Companies Using Mithril
- Backbone.js comes with various building blocks, such as models, views, routers, and events.
- It separates the business logic from the presentation layer as it follows the MVC architecture.
- It has a soft dependency with JQuery and a hard dependency with Underscore.js.
- It is free and open-source.
- The web framework acts as the backbone of your project.
- It is fast and lightweight.
- Debugging may be a painful task.
- The architecture is unclear, as it is an unopinionated library.
- It enables reactive binding.
- Aurelia.js offers a wide range of plugins for validation, internationalization, state management, and so on.
- It comes with a robust testing library.
- It has built-in dependency injection.
- Aurelia offers two-way data binding.
- It is easy to learn.
- It delivers high performance and has a reactive system.
- The web framework is highly extensible.
- Aurelia.js enjoys broad language support.
- Polymer supports one-way and two-way data binding.
- It comes with a command-line interface (CLI).
- It distributes custom elements across the network.
- It is a cross-browser-compatible library.
- Polymer supports fast and easy mobile application development.
- It allows you to create reusable widgets.
- Polymer is open-source.
- Polymer delivers low performance on mobile devices.
Some Big Companies Using Polymer
The creators of this framework took an unusual path. The JS library consists of the Webix core itself, which is a set of more than 100 UI controls and additional complex widgets. The latter are fully functional reactive applications with elaborate logic and a back-end layer.
- You can find free online development tools, such as UI Designer, Code Snippet, Form Builder, and so on.
- It uses HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- This is a cross-browser-compatible framework.
- It supports dynamic data loading.
- It can integrate with many other third-party tools, such as text editors, charts, and maps.
- Webix allows developers to build fully-functional mobile-friendly applications.
- It is a lightweight framework.
- It is highly extensible.
- You may encounter undocumented features sometimes while using the JS framework.
- It lacks documentation.
Some Big Companies Using Webix
- Boston Consulting
11. JEST Framework
- With JEST, you can download millions of WordPress themes, plugins, templates, and UI kits.
- It is a one-stop shop with built-in matches, a mocking library, and spies.
- It supports TypeScript.
- JEST has built-in coverage support.
- It does snapshots.
- JEST is pretty simple to set up.
- It is lightning fast.
- It supports parallel test running.
- It is slow due to automatic mocking.
- JEST has poor documentation.
Some Big Companies Using JEST
- NewYork Times
All the JS frameworks that we have mentioned above have their own pros and cons, and it's always a good decision to choose a framework for developing websites and web apps. Also, it's important to choose a framework according to your project demand. So, first, underline all your requirements and then make a suitable pick.
People are also reading: