Welcome to Techgeekbuzz
When you will click on the button an alert box will show with the message-
- Node.js made JS possible for server-side scripting and shell scripts also.
- Dropdown menus and rollover effects for user interaction
- Autocomplete option
- Fading, resizing or relocating and more animating page elements
- You don’t need to reload the page for loading the new content or data onto the page
- Playing video and audio
- Resolve browser compatibility issues
- Validation of input by the user in the Web forms
- Giving the user more interactive web pages to have control over the browser.
- It supports handling dates and times.
- It is a lightly weighted scripting language.
- It detects the user’s browser and OS as well
- Its code is visible to everyone.
- Its code executes on the client-side which’s why it is not secure.
- You must start reading about the latest trends in JS and also practice the code regularly.
- Leave your comfort zone and have mastery of your concepts.
- Do good practice on plain paper when you are dealing with complex algorithms, so that you won’t miss any logic.
- Use the console to test the code.
- Get involved in discussions with other developers to improve coding and basics.
- Practice by yourself. More practice will enhance your skills more.
- Try to get updated and connected with different resources. This will help for a deeper approach.
- Start with basics and prepare your own notes.
Follow this easy step-by-step procedure to make your learning process easy.
- Start to learn with the basics.
- Download the required code editor and practice together.
- Many online courses are available for help to follow the online resources to learn in-depth.
- Don’t avoid to do practice the code; this is a must for any developer.
- Sometimes you need the motivation to learn more so connect with a mentor to work freely.
- Make your own notes by the starting. You should have plenty of notes.
- Don’t just read and copy-paste. Write and understand each and every line of code and the logic behind that.
- Have a reference guide in hand always.
- User different online resources like videos, online courses, and e-books.
We wish you all the best wishes!
People are also reading: