WordPress is one of the leading content management systems that allow you to create amazing websites having interactive features and functionalities. If you are a WordPress user, you might have thought of tweaking your website beyond the themes without impacting or breaking the website. Customizing a WordPress website by adding or altering the existing code is the most obvious choice that you have.
However, adding code to a WordPress web page or website is not as easy as you think because if anything goes wrong, your whole website may crash. So, what can you do to overcome this and customize a WordPress website by adding code?
- It has a simple interface that allows you to edit the scripts and insert the important elements quite easily.
- You can either add the code in the header or footer of your web page as per your requirement.
- It also allows you to add Google Analytics code to your website’s theme.
- This plugin is available for free.
You can make desired changes to individual web pages with the help of this plugin. Additionally, you can preview the changes made to your website before making them live.
- It allows you to display the code inline or in a separate file.
- You will be able to add the desired code either in the header or the footer of a web page or post.
- The plugin makes it possible for you to add as many code snippets as you want in any section of your website.
- It will save the changes automatically.
- You can avail this plugin for free.
- It allows you to add code to a single page or multiple pages of your website.
- This plugin supports Gutenberg editor.
- It comes with the support for terms and category pages.
- Price: you can avail of its free version, and upgrade to its premium version that starts at $9.90.
- You can disable the plugin for a specific page directly from the edit section without impacting the working of the website.
- You can choose which script to keep in the header of the website.
- You can use this plugin for free.
- It also allows you to add front-end styles without the need to alter the theme files.
- It helps you to integrate third-party scripts for advertising purposes and visitor tracking or social media channels.
- You can use the plugin for free and upgrade to its premium version for $29 to get access to more advanced features.
- It allows you to add desired classes to the body tag and post container.
- You can create scripts for the entire site with the help of the global settings page.
- It comes with the option of restricting the usage to specific user types.
- This plugin is free to use.
People are also reading: