- Less server interaction: Before transmitting the webpage to the server, you can check input validation. This reduces server traffic, resulting in lower stress on the server.
- Immediate responses: Visitors don’t have to wait long for websites to load. This potentially reduces the bounce rates and exit rates.
- Helps you learn the skills needed to address real-world challenges as a web developer.
- You’ll learn how to create algorithms, test them, and debug them.
- The curriculum concludes with a Capstone Project that will assist you in putting theoretical concepts into practice.
- The video lectures are brief, allowing you to pick up new skills in a short period.
- Assignments give you the chance to put what you’ve learned into practice.
- The courses are divided into several modules and delivered by professionals with years of expertise.
- For the first 10 days after signing up, you can access the course content for free.
- Learn different ways for using AJAX to dynamically update contents without having to reload the page for retrieving data from the server.
- Learn responsive design to develop websites and web apps that are displayed properly across all devices, whether mobile or desktop.
- Several short readings, practice exercises, quizzes, coding assignments are included in the course along with video lectures.
- Facilitates learning that is flexible and self-paced to fit one’s schedule.
- The course has an active student community for various students to communicate with each other.
Colleen van Lent and Charles Russell Severance are the instructors for this course. Also, Colleen has designed and taught technology-related courses at several prestigious universities and produced two books on web designing.
Dr. Chuck teaches a variety of technology topics, such as programming, database design, and web development. Moreover, he is the author of several publications, including Using Google App Engine and Python for Everybody.
- Over 154,111 students from all around the world have already signed up for the course.
- Offers several hours of video content along with articles, quizzes, and practice assignments.
- Option for self-paced learning.
- Option to enroll in the course for free and pay a nominal charge to receive a certificate of completion.
- Learn the principles of data transmission in the World Wide Web, as well as the tools and concepts available for building dynamic web applications.
- Know how to create flexible web page elements using modern web frameworks like React.js.
- Understand the usage of D3.js to make data-driven documents.
- Enroll for free in the course. However, you have to pay a minimal amount of charges to get a course completion certificate.
The course is taught by Michel Buffa, who is a professor at the University Côte d’Azur – UFR Sciences. He has been teaching web development since 1994. His W3C courses are in high demand, and his students rave about them.
- Utilize HTML5 canvas to create simple images and animations.
Throughout the course, there are numerous practice activities and tasks. The course is divided into sections with modular learning sections and projects.
- Learn how to develop websites and applications without using frameworks.
- Get access to 22 hours of video content, various articles, and 111 downloadable resources for a lifetime.
Each topic includes several live coding tasks to ensure that you grasp concepts completely. Aside from teaching the syntax, the trainer spends a significant amount of time instructing when and how to use different ES6 concepts.
- Learn about the key features of ES6 and how to use them. Understand the key differences between ES6 and ES2015.
- Covers topics like destructing, arrow functions, and better object syntax.
- Learn how to refactor your existing ES5 code into supercharged ES6 code.
- Master advanced ES6 design patterns to create large applications that can scale easily.
- Recognize the differences between the ‘rest’ and ‘spread’ operators.
- Get unlimited access to 6 hours of video content, articles, and 36 code tasks for a lifetime.
- After completing the course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Also, the course will teach you to create a persistence layer for data storage, processing, and retrieval. This nano degree course will prepare you to land a high-paying job in a reputable company.
- Learn about the essential tools for creating a scalable and maintainable basic API.
- Learn to create a RESTful JSON API with Node.js and Postgres.
- Get familiar with the process for creating single-page applications (SPAs) and develop the ability to deploy applications by yourself.
- Learn about databases and queries, API architecture, database migrations, REST, CRUD, password hashing, and route authorization with JWTs.
Before you go, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues who you think will find it useful. Also, comment below if you have any queries or suggestions.
People are also reading: