C# is a programming language developed by Microsoft. It’s being utilized for creating applications, websites, games, and various other programs. Whether you want to master the fundamentals of C# to secure a developer job or add it to your skillset to excel in your career, C# courses are an excellent way to get up to speed.
This blog is a compilation of top C# courses on the internet that are suitable for individuals having different skill levels. The list contains both paid and free courses to assist you in learning C# effectively. But before discussing those courses, let’s first get an overview of C# and understand why it is a good idea to learn this programming language.
About C# Language
C# (called “C sharp”) is a general-purpose and object-oriented programming language. It was developed by Microsoft as part of the .Net project and validated by the European Computer Manufacturers Association (ECMA) and the International Standards Organization (ISO).
The latest version of C# is 9.0, and it is one of several languages for Common Language Infrastructure. C# is syntactically similar to Java and is simple to understand for people who are familiar with C, C++, or Java.
Best C# Courses Online
1. C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces, and OOP
If you’re clear with C# fundamentals and eager to begin developing applications, this course could be the right fit for you. This course covers high-level topics such as classes, interfaces, and object-oriented programming that are used for working on complex projects.
The course contains eight modules in total, providing a well-balanced blend of theoretical and practical knowledge. The lessons will guide you through the process of developing loosely connected, tested, and extendable apps.
- You will learn how to use C# to develop intermediate-level applications.
- Comes with lots of exercises to help you reinforce your knowledge and clear up any doubts you might have.
- Each topic is thoroughly discussed with appropriate examples.
- The course has 45 lessons, 5 articles, and 9 additional learning materials.
- Available at rock-bottom prices on e-learning platform Udemy.
2. Free C# Tutorials
This is one of the best C# tutorials offered by LinkedIn Learning and contains several C# programming lessons to help you enhance your coding abilities. It covers all the fundamentals of C# programming along with some advanced concepts to help you become a knowledgeable C# developer.
You will be able to create apps with C# language after finishing this course. Also, you’ll get a certificate of completion once you complete the course.
- Helps you master all the dynamics of C# programming, including variables, operators, expressions, and debugging.
- You will engage with LinkedIn Learning’s top educators having expertise in C#.
- High-quality teaching material, graded assignments, quizzes, and hands-on activities are bundled with this course to help you learn more effectively.
- It allows you to study from the comfort of your home and offers a one-month free trial and unlimited access to all the learning material.
3. C# Basics for Beginners
We live in a world dominated by the internet and applications. As a result, it’s no surprise that developing apps and software is one of the most in-demand skills. This C# Basics for Beginners is one of the best courses that will help you to get started with C#, which is a highly popular programming language for developing robust web and desktop applications.
The entire course is divided into several sections, and each section includes some programming exercises and tests. One of the main features of this course is that the examples are drawn from both real-world and scholarly perspectives.
- This is an excellent course for those who have no prior knowledge of C#.
- The course is well-structured with a strong emphasis on each section.
- There are a lot of interactive programming tasks to help you think like a coder.
- You get the opportunity to master the fundamentals of C#, which will aid in developing high-performance and reliable applications.
- You will learn how to manage program flow, navigate directories, and debug applications.
4. C Sharp Training: Learning Path
The lessons in this course are planned in such a way that even beginners will be able to learn everything from scratch. There are 19 parts split into 3 levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
To enhance your coding efficiency, the course focuses on engaging you with practical assignments, projects, and challenges. This course ensures a good balance between theoretical knowledge and practical experience of C#.
- The course walks you through all the topics you’ll need to know for becoming a competent C# developer.
- Instructors offer ideas and advice on how to code in C# language properly.
- Defensive coding, automated testing, and asynchronous programming are just a few of the fascinating topics covered in this course
- Since no prior knowledge of C# is required, the tutorials in this course are suitable for beginners.
- The course is broken down into several sections to make the learning process more easy and effective.
- For the first 10 days, all study materials, videos, and activities are available for free.
5. C# Programming for Unity Game Development
Needless to say, there are a plethora of ways to leverage C# to create and distribute new applications and technologies. Several lessons explained in this course are developed by the University of Colorado. The core language for this Unity Game Development expertise is C#. The nicest part about this course is that there are no prerequisites for participating in the lectures.
This course, which is categorized into 5 modules, covers all of the fundamentals of C# prior to moving on to more complex topics required for Unity game production. The final project, in addition to the various activities and tests, allows users to assess the knowledge obtained throughout the course.
- The course is well-designed and divided into several parts.
- The courses cover the principles of C#, Unity Game Development as well as data structures.
- For the final project, you’ll have the opportunity to get creative and build a game.
- Learners would be able to develop games and various console applications.
6. C# fundamentals for Absolute Beginners
This C# course created by Bob Tabor takes you over 24 practical and easy-to-understand C# video tutorials.
The course covers the utilities, how to write and debug C# code, investigate customizations, and more, in addition to the fundamentals of C#. The best part is that each topic has a video lesson that is easy to follow. This course will also educate you on how to use C# in video games and mobile apps.
- Teaches how to create your first C# program and understand it clearly.
- You will get familiar with different types of data and variables.
- The course will also explain the basics of arrays and strings.
- You will also understand how to work with date and time data.
7. C# Tutorial
C# Tutorial is created in such a way that sets it apart from the competition. It is developed by Tutorialspoint, which is one of the best websites that provide insightful programming tutorials. Instead of merely a collection of on-demand videos, the content includes a wealth of study tools as well as other valuable C# learning resources.
Starting with the C# fundamentals, this program offers appropriate examples to illustrate each idea. Many complex principles required to construct real-life applications are also discussed in addition to the common topics.
- The course is created in an exceedingly detailed and easy-to-understand manner.
- Concepts are discussed through examples and demonstrations.
- Lectures are provided in both written and video formats.
- There are 40 lessons and pages of important material throughout the course.
- A fast guide, discussion boards, and much more are available as extra resources that facilitate better learning.
8. C# Free Course: Part 1 (Object Oriented Programming)
Devoting time to learn the fundamentals of C# is a sensible decision. The set of lectures in this course has been kept at the most basic level, bearing in mind that the majority of the enrolled students are absolute beginners.
The instances used to illustrate the principles are drawn from real-life situations., which makes learning a pleasurable experience. The instructions have been planned to be as efficient as possible. Both students and professionals can enroll in this course to learn C# for free.
- The course covers the fundamentals of C#.
- Exercises are available for both online and offline practice.
- The ‘view offline’ option enables users to attend classes when not connected to the internet.
- It is suitable for students, programmers, and IT consultants.
9. C# Free Course: Part 2 (Arrays and Exception Handling)
This advanced C# programming course is a follow-up to the LinkedIn introductory C# course mentioned above. This course, taught by Bruce Van Horn, delves further into both the theoretical and practical elements of C#. Also, it covers advanced subjects like testing code and processing lists using LINQ.
Furthermore, the course contains many lessons that focus on the basics of unit testing. These lessons will teach you how and when to debug exceptions, why code gets interrupted during execution, and how to deal with them. This online C# learning program covers a wide range of fascinating topics, making it a good choice for anyone who wants to become a C# expert.
- It is a well-designed course that includes illustrative examples to help you learn concepts effectively.
- Learn advanced C# concepts like dealing with NuGet packages, logging using NLog, and building the final product.
- Exercises are accessible for both online and offline practice.
- This is an ideal course for students, entrepreneurs, programmers, and IT consultants.
10. C# Advanced Topics: Prepare for Technical Interviews
After completing a couple of beginner courses, it’s time to move on to a C# tutorial for experienced programmers. This intermediate certification course is the final class in a sequence of C# courses on Udemy, and it is conducted by Mosh Hamedani who is a seasoned software engineer. Learners in this program are required to have a firm grasp of the C# fundamentals.
This course mostly focuses on complex C# ideas that are executed in real-world applications. It is created in such a way that learners understand the ideas in a clear, systematic, and timely manner. Another benefit of this course is that it not only trains you for technical interviews but also helps you develop a solid foundation for creating real-world applications.
- The instructor has more than 13 years of experience as a teacher.
- The program’s lessons and assignments are based on real-life circumstances, which help students adjust to the different sorts of programming assignments that they would encounter in the real world.
- The lectures’ information is delivered in an engaging manner, resulting in an excellent learning environment.
C# is a general-purpose and object-oriented programming language originally developed by Microsoft. Its learning curve can be steep if you’re familiar with popular languages such as Java or C++ because these are syntactically similar to C#.
The blog talks about the 10 best C# courses online that will assist you in learning C# effectively. If you are planning to get started with C#, you need to know that this programming language is easy to learn. Also, it is extremely powerful when it comes to creating web and desktop applications as well as game development. We hope that you find the best C# tutorial to make your learning experience more enjoyable and fruitful.
People are also reading: