- It focuses on explaining various important concepts, such as arrow functions, async functions, class notations, etc., thoroughly.
- Critical programming elements, like data, syntax, etc.
- Using functional programming and object-oriented concepts to organize your code effectively.
- Using DOM to carry out interaction with browsers.
- Building utilities and servers using Node.js.
The latest edition of this book is the third edition, published by No Starch Press.
- It is a 175-page long book.
You can get this book in Kindle and Paperback style. The publisher of this book is O’Reilly.
You can read this book only in a Paperback format and O’Reilly is its publisher.
This book consists of three sections:
As its name indicates, this section explains everything about HTML5 canvas elements. Moreover, you can learn how to animate drawings, drawing canvas, and use the keyboard to control animations. In the end, you will find an exercise instructing you to develop a basic Snake game.
No Starch Press is the publisher of this book, and it is available in Paperback and Kindle formats.
5. High-Performance Browser Networking
The author of this book, Ilya Grigorik, is a web performance engineer at Google. This book has mentioned unique and best practices to optimize performance for UDP, TCP, and TLS protocols. In addition, the book discusses wireless and mobile network optimization requirements.
It also introduces you to performance features of various technologies, like data streaming, HTTP 2.0, WebSockets, WebRTC, and DataChannel.
- It helps you learn to develop fast and efficient mobile applications.
- You will learn how to speed up the network performance over 3G/4G networks.
- It allows you to get familiar with WebRTC transports to develop low-latency and video conferencing applications.
This book is published by O’Reilly and is available in Paperback and Kindle formats.
- All concepts are penned in an easy and understandable manner, making it possible for aspirants to understand every concept in detail.
- Learning JS with this book does not require any prior programming experience.
CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform is the publisher of this book. You can read this book in Kindle and Paperback formats.
Published by Wiley, this book is available in Paperback and Hardcore formats.
- As this book involves full-color illustrations, it becomes easier for you to retain the information.
- It incorporates multiple exercises, helping users practice and learn.
To make concepts more precise, the author has penned his own technical experiences through examples. In addition, he also mentioned some best practices to follow while working with functions, arrays, API designs, objects, and libraries.
- It involves 68 best approaches to help you write code efficiently.
Addison Wesley is the publisher of this book and it is available in Paperback and Kindle formats.
The book also teaches programmers how to develop client-side and server-side applications and web apps featuring the potential of desktop application. Along with covering various aspects of functional programming, the book also talks about the fundamentals of prototypes, JS best practices, and object composition.
- You can learn how to develop self-describing hypermedia APIs using Node.js.
- This book enables you to learn about testing, integrating, and deploying software updates in quick cycles.
- In addition, you can gain expertise in organizing and reusing a code.
People are also reading: